Mittwoch, 19. September 2012

Irish Puppy Derby 2012

Irish Puppy Derby and we are still in !!!
Coming 3rd in the first round and winning the second round
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAjYPRRRh6M
we hope and pray for luck in the next round.

Its an amazing year for me, coming to the OAKS final and now having a serious bitch in the PUPPY DERBY.
I know there is so much more to win but I am only running a small operation with a handfull well bred bitches and a few litters, its such a good feeling just to participate.

Emigrating to Ireland ment to me living with my dogs, my greyhounds and I know exactly why my dogs are running so well for me: Patiance, even with a dog who seems to be a nonny and looking after the unwanted, doesn t matter if they are mine or not. The GREYHOUND is rewarding me - thats the recipe.
I also have to send a big thank you to my trainers, John McGee and Peter Noone. Both of them are the most caring doggymen I found so I commited a few racers onto them and concentrate my effords at the breedingfront.

I am living with my broodies and the pups and still schooling some saplings but my heardblood is the breeding - and I am collecting results
Oran Classic pups have their yard beside my window and developed themselves a little track..............round and round a bush doing the clock. Watching them grow ...........that makes it worth to decide to stick with pups. Nobody can be grand doing everything and I am more a breeder then a trainer. Future will tell if my decision was right.
Well reared pups are having a fair chance to compete..........................here we go
Jaxxon  A Mission  29.18 winning Dundalk
Go Wild Prince 29.37 coming 2nd HX
and some more winners from the last 2 weeks


15/09/2012 Jaxxy Tuner            überlegende Siegerin in Bjerringbro
15/09/2012 Coolronan Jack       lebt jetzt in Dänemark um zu gewinnen!
15/09/2012 An Astralach           gewinnt erneut in Pelaw Grange ihr Rennen
14/09/2012 Jaxx on a Mission    kleine schnelle Maus gewinnt ihr erstes Rennen
09/09/2012 An Astralach           geht als Nummer eins ins Ziel in Pelaw Grange
08/09/2012 Fairholm Rosie        siegt in England und macht uns stolz
08/09/2012 Jim Mc Jaxx             ewiger Zweiter setzt sich durch und siegt!
05/09/2012 Deancroft Teddy     gewinnt in Sunderland für uns!
01/09/2012 Shelly Jaxxon          gewinnt ihr erster Rennen im Dundalk Stadion
01/09/2012 Jaxxy Tuner            Janet kam gerade in Dänemark an, - und siegt!


12 pups are out this weekend......................update will follow monday



Keine Kommentare: